As signed, the new $2 trillion CARES Act unfortunately disadvantages private equity owned small businesses through its SBA-loan criteria restrictions. But the new law — and efforts by numerous states and localities — contain many unpublicized and potentially valuable incentives that your business can tap during this stressful period. Knowing where to look is key.
In this timely webcast, experts at Hickey & Associates — who specializes in tracking governmental incentive and aid programs — will share their insights on lesser known provisions of the new law, on the fast-changing array of other existing incentives that are available, and which incentives may be coming.
To make sure your business doesn’t miss out on any possible opportunity, please join us for a discussion that will cover:
- The available incentives, including those for companies consolidating facilities and reducing headcounts.
- Incentives aimed at capital investment.
- Are there new “best places” to locate a business?
- When and how to claim incentives.
- How the incentives fit into short- and long-term strategic plans.
Jason Hickey – CEO, Hickey & Associates
Mike Nolan – Principal, Hickey & Associates
Jon Cooper – CEO, Industrial Exchange